The WPSC offers its members entertaining programs, dinners, and activities while providing an opportunity to meet fellow spouses and offer support to the West Point community.
Eligible members include:
- Military and civilian employees of USMA and their spouses
- Military and civilian employees of USMAPS and their spouses
- GS and civilian employees currently employed on West Point and their spouses
- Athletic coaches of USMA and USMAPS and their spouses
- NAF employees currently employed on West Point and their spouses
- Retired military personnel and their spouses, local to West Point
- Active Guard Reserve in the local area (at the discretion of the board)
*Members must be 18 years and older.
Members pay annual dues, which will help subsidize the club’s operating expenses. Each member receives free entry into selected programs; free participation in Mom and Tots, Book Club, Lunch Bunch, West Point Experience, Reel Time, Deal of the Month, and Mah Jongg; free property rental from the WPSC lending closet; a membership directory; bi-weekly email updates; and four issues of our newsletter, The Link.
Annual Membership is $25,
however, if you are joining us after
January 1, 2018 membership is $15.