Grant Application Instructions:
1. Applications are accepted between January 1st and the fifth business day of March.
2. All funds need to be utilized by December 1st of the same calendar year.
3. A Grant Reporting Worksheet and receipts must be submitted to the Community Outreach Chairperson no later than December 31st of the same calendar year.
NOTE: Previous grant recipients must have Grant Reporting Worksheet complete and submitted on time to be eligible for a grant the following year.
4. Appropriate authority approval signature required (i.e. supervisor, commanding officer, principal, superintendent). Signature verifies truth and accuracy of provided information on grant application.
5. All application information must be complete in order to be considered for funds.
6. The grant awards will be voted on by the WPSC Grant Committee and then approved by the WPSC board. Funds will be disbursed in May.
7. Organizations will be notified via email regarding the status of their grant request by end of April.